Friday, February 10, 2012

Stretch-a-roo and Core plus Bonus!

Day 53 (Thu, Feb 9). X-stretch, and at the end I worked on my front split. Decided to add 'Do A Split' to my resolutions for 2012 :). It's gonna be a tough one. Ouch.

Day 54 (Fri, Feb 10). Core Synergistics. I felt quite sluggish going into Core. I've felt sluggish the entire week. I even took naps every afternoon this week, which I haven't done in months since I weaned off the steroids. Something's definitely up, and will need to be more careful taking care of myself. As usual once I got warmed up, no problems - I got in a good workout. I've come to welcome the burn and slight breathlessness that comes when just starting out, because I know once I get warmed up, the burn disappears and I breathe easier. After Core, I had a huge dinner. Feeling fortified and with energy to spare, I assembled my Pseudotrainer (pic here) and spent 30 minutes spinning. I wish I'd done it sooner! It's definitely going to take the edge of my not being able to run. So nice to feel my muscles ache! These plantar fasciitis stretches, and the ice, and massages, are not as effective as I had hoped. Anything with impact aggravates it, even walking. I hesitate to even to do the jumping jacks Tony does in the workouts. Breakfast: 4 eggs, Lunch: Poached chicken with white rice, Snack: Chicken soup with fixins, Dinner: Huge poached chicken salad, Dessert: Brownie, Supper: 4 eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment!