Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Back on Track!

Due to the extremely busy weekend, I slipped one more workout behind, although I managed to get Legs & Back + Ab Ripper done on Monday evening. When I realized that this week is 'Recovery Week', I decided to let the two missed sessions (Yoga & Kenpo) slide :)

Day 51 (7 Feb, Tues). Core Synergistics. Was just as tough and fun as always. Been feeling run down from lack of sleep. Will have to reprioritize, probably reduce the hours spent giving all these free massages :)

Day 52 (8 Feb, Weds). Kenpo. Also felt a bit tired doing Kenpo today. But managed to get through the entire workout without passing out. I feel like I need to get more cardio in. And since I can't run yet, I'm going to get back on the elliptical. Can do that while editing the work papers. Breakfast: 4 eggs, Snack: slice papaya, Lunch: Chicken soup, pork meatballs, liver, veggies, eggs, Snack: Poached chicken salad with olives, Dinner: Chicken soup with the usual fixings plus a handful of rice noodles, Dessert: Fish jerky, Huge serving of gluten free brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment!