Thursday, February 23, 2012

Oh Dearie Me

My impending move from my beloved digs to my aunt's and the accompanying packing and selling of my entire apartment contents have resulted in ZERO P90X this past week. Well I started some Yoga because I was so desperate for a stretch, but had to get back to packing halfway into the workout, so it doesn't count. I am missing P90X like crazy and here I am sitting down in front of the puter and whining about it! :p

Hopefully with my new custom insoles from HUKM (picked em up today), I'll be able to get back into Plyometrics and do the entire workout without feeling the need to hold back... but I'll pick up from where I left off next week Monday. The good thing is that I still have muscles, and they should still work when I get back on Monday hee hee. Okie, back to packing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment!