Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 58 Already?

Tuesday, 14 Feb. I can't believe I'm nearly two-thirds done with P90X. Today was supposed to be Plyometrics, but I made the call to skip it so as not to enrage my plantar fasciitis. (I know I know it seems weird to attribute human qualities to this foot affliction of mine, but the PF seems to have taken on a life of its own and I now find the need talk to my feet every day, hoping to persuade them to work again).

For my Valentine's date, I got hot and heavy with Obi, also known as Pseudotrainer. Hopefully PF would not be annoyed! We watched "Hanna" throughout the 1.5 hr workout, and generally enjoyed each others' company. Well, at least I enjoyed his company. So nice, no talking back, strong silent type, really knows how to work my quads, and don't comment anything while watching movie. I made sure to stretch afterwards.

Breakfast: 4 eggs, Lunch: chicken soup with fixins, Snack: fish jerky, cream, brownie, Dinner: chicken salad, Dessert: brownie, cream, Supper: 4 eggs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment!