Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 17: Damn you Fifer Scissors!

I see I'm not the only one who hates Fifer Scissors, evidenced by the hits that the Google search 'Fifer Scissors'  (or Pfeiffer Scissors) turns up!

Shoulders & Arms, followed by Ab Ripper. I need to get more weights. All I have are 1.5kg dumbells. I don't like using the resistance band - it's 15 lb! I can't do 15lb! Last week I tried the Deep Swimmers Press with the band, and nearly broke my shoulder. Ok, it didn't break, but something started to hurt. Weights are so expensive though. I'm going to have to figure something out because as dinky as my arms are, they're capable of  lifting more than 1.5kg. I'm not getting full satisfaction from this workout because I am not feeling The Burn. I feel a little sumthin sumthin from doing as many reps as possible but it's minimal. I always look forward to Side Tri-Raises. Makes me happy that I can knock out 20 of those.

Which is why I am glad for Ab Ripper. Now that's a tough workout. When I first started, I managed 210 moves, now I'm up to 267. Pfeiffer Scissors are horrible (22) while the rest are doable. I have the toughest time with the V-Up/Roll Up Combos. Mason Twists are my favorite part.

I ate okay today. Breakfast: 4 poached eggs with sea salt, Snack: Chicken soup with fresh meatballs and lettuce, Lunch: more chicken soup, Snack: Poached chicken and some rambutans, Snack: Pork floss and some honey, Dinner: Chicken soup with lots of chicken, a handful of rice vermicelli and kai lan. I'm feeling peckish again so may snack before bed (Dang it's 9.30 pm already).


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment!