Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 22: 'Recovery' Week Starts!

I looked through this week's schedule (Week 4) and realized there's no Ab Ripper! Upon consultation with my coach, I found out this is Recovery Week. I'm going to say 'Recovery' Week. Because it doesn't mean I won't be doing anything. On the contrary, I know it's going to be crazy tough because there's 'Core Synergistics' twice this week.

Yoga X was exactly what I needed today after yesterday's run. Lots of stretching - the Downward Dogs are great for plantar fasciitis. I still don't know how any normal human can do Half Moon and Reverse Half Moon. Still, I try my best! I fall over a lot. I'm already getting more flexible - I can touch my toes now!

Breakfast: 4 eggs, Lunch: Chicken soup with minced pork balls and liver plus veggies, Snack: runny eggs, Snack: homemade Oat & Honey bar, Dinner: Monster Salad (see below).




2 comments:

  1. had to look up the half moon pose... I would just call it it "bend over to pick up diamond in a sea of broken glass while airing one smelly foot extended"..... at least it helps me do this pose better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul hehehe, I have a huge problem with balance poses, but will keep trying.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment!