Sunday, January 29, 2012

Can't Kenpo :\

Day 41 (Sat, Jan 28). Was supposed to do  Kenpo, but was too tired after the PD swim and etc. So postponed to Sun :). Breakfast: 4 eggs, Snack: Vegetarian rice, Lunch: Chicken and fishball noodles, Dinner: Poached chicken, cucumber, satay, Dessert: Ice kacang :D

Day 42 (Sun, Jan 29). Did 42 minutes of Kenpo, had to skip the last 16 minutes to grab a bite before going to Cheras. Oh boy, it was tough. Tougher than normal. My entire body is achy and sore. It's probably that triple MMR jab I got the other day. I did the best I could. :p Breakfast: 4 eggs, Lunch: Chicken soup with minced pork, liver and veggies, Snack: Fish jerky, Dinner: Jun Kee yee sang, roast duck, pork, chicken, tofu, egg, veg, Dessert: 2 cookies, small piece choc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment!