Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 32: Yoga XXX

I am slowly but surely getting a little more flexible each time Yoga comes along. When I first started I could barely touch my toes. Now I can wrap my fingers around my feet! I find that breathing through the pain helps deepen the stretch.

And I am stronger too, so I can hold better form for longer. For the first time today I managed part of half moon, but still can't do the twisting half moon. It feels great not to be falling over all the time hehe. Also attempted bridge for a couple seconds.

I'm really liking how the workouts are planned. They don't haphazardly mix workouts up in the name of 'muscle confusion', but it's done in a way that gives the various body parts a break while working out others. So I know I can go all out (or in Tony's words "Bring It") every day.

Breakfast: 4 soft boiled eggs, Lunch: Steak 'n eggs and salad, Snack: 2 eggs, Dinner: Chicken and pine nut salad, chicken soup, Supper: 6 sticks Satay, coconut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment!