Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 34: Kenpo

The more I do Kenpo, the more I want to take up some kinda martial arts training. I want to know what it feels like to throw a 'real' punch that makes contact with a solid object, instead of jabbing at an imaginary villain throughout my workout. I want to know if all those blocks that I'm doing can indeed block an attacker's blows.   Hopefully Coach will agree to be my punching bag so I can act out all my violent tendencies :D

Today after my Kung Kung's birthday dinner, the entire clan hung out at Kung Kung & Po Po's house. This was when I found out that my lil' bro Justin can do a one-hand-stand. That's balancing the entire weight of the body on one hand placed on the floor. Oh my. Apparently he picked it up while on his break dancing craze some years ago. I didn't even know he does anything physical. The most physical I've seen him is demolishing zombies in multi player online games. I also made some progress on my new year resolution to do a hand stand, thanks to everyone's support and advice. Justin showed me how to do it against a wall, and Pa explained the how-to in detail.

Breakfast: 4 eggs, Lunch: Chicken soup with minced pork, liver & veg, Dinner: restaurant food pork ribs, wings, veggies, tofu and a prawn, Supper: 4 eggs.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment!