Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 18: Life Gets in The Way of Yoga X

I had planned a busy day so intended on a morning Yoga X before leaving the house. The air was toxic today from the painting (the apartment complex is being painted for the next three months. THREE months!!). I started coughing about 15 minutes into the workout and decided to stop, and continue at my parents' house later in the day. Which I somewhat did for another 30 minutes. Then I had to eat dinner and go for Total Immersion swim class. So there you go, I managed half of Yoga X today. Maybe I'll do the rest tomorrow, maybe I won't. How do you folks deal with missing a day?

Let's see, breakfast was chicken soup with lots of chicken and lettuce, lunch was poached chicken with steamed rice and cucumber slices, same for snack. Dinner was more chicken soup. Snack was satay - not a good idea right before swimming because I kept belching during my swim, but hey I was hungry! Supper was a HUGE bowl of rice porridge with fish and pork. I put down close to 1 kg of that stuff. Good stuff.

Muaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment!