Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 20: Can Kenpo

'Can' means 'can do', not 'ditch'. :)

After a whole day of sub-optimal food, I felt sluggish and tired, but obediently pushed the 'Play' button for today's Kenpo. I didn't regret this. I've learnt that I start feeling better some time into the workouts, if I wasn't feeling great to begin with. And so I started feeling pretty good right about the part where I was landing hooks and uppercuts on my attacker's face and breaking it. :D

I'm still confused and uncoordinated when it comes to the star blocks 'Up, In, Out, Down'. WTH?

I started to get restless halfway, and impatient for the workout to be over. I continued, focussing on my form in the mirror and admiring my abs helped the time pass quicker hehe. I feel like a million bucks now!

Breakfast: four eggs; Lunch: poached chicken with with rice (suboptimal because too much carb); Snack: too many choc chip cookies (I was freezing and shivering); Snack: Soup with rice noodles, veg and egg; Dinner: Monster salad with poached chicken and half avocado.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment!