Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 23: Core Synergistics

My calves are still sore from Sunday, so I was at first 'glad' for Core Synergistics because it doesn't involve much jumping about (from what I remembered from a preview). Well, soon enough into the workout I wasn't feeling very 'glad'. That was probably around the part where Tony was barking out orders for the 'banana rolls'. Ouchhhh. I doggedly stuck with it, pausing at parts to catch up, and focussing on form as best as I could. I had a lot of trouble with 'Low Lateral Skaters', my knees hurt so I couldn't get low down. I really am hoping this arthritis goes away as I get better, healthier and stronger.

Breakfast: 4 eggs, Snack: Fish jerky, Lunch: Poached chicken with white rice, Snack: Fish jerky and fruit, Snack: 2 eggs, Dinner: chicken soup with minced pork & veg + egg, PLUS medium chicken avocado salad. Dessert: about 1/2 C durian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment!