Friday, January 27, 2012

Days 39 & 40. Yoga & BONK :\

Day 39 (Jan 26 Thu). Yoga was the usual good stuff. I managed plough for the first time - touched the floor with my tippy toes and didn't break my neck :). Even attempted crane for a bit. I don't know when I'm going to be able to do that half moon and twisting half moon pose. Hopefully by Day 90...  Breakfast 4 eggs, Lunch: Steak (rare) and salad, Dinner: Poached chicken salad.

Day 40 (Jan 27 Fri). Today was the day I ran out of steam. I attribute that to not eating properly or on time all day (fasting blood test lor). I can't think of a more killer combo than 'Legs & Back' followed by Ab Ripper. I went all out with the pull ups - I'd do my max reps unassisted then a few more assisted. Started feeling light-headed halfway through :p. Pull ups/chin ups (what's the diff?) take a lot outa me. Since they involve so much core, by the time Ab Ripper came along I was half-dead. I did as much as I could, which wasn't very much and collapsed in a sodden steaming heap when Tony yelled 'DONE'. Breakfast: none (fasting for blood test), Lunch: 4 eggs, Snack: small chicken salad, 2 cookies, piece of brownie, half egg sandwich, Dinner: Chicken soup with minced pork, eggs, liver and veggies.

Alp called to let me know he was on Day 2 of P90X and he was crazy excited about how tough the workouts were, especially Ab Ripper. Enthusiasm is infectious  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment!