Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 36: Chest, Shoulders & Triceps PLUS Ab Ripper

Day 35 was X-stretch or Rest, and it being CNY eve, I was busy making food, so decided to 'Rest'.

Today, I managed to squeeze in the workout between a huge CNY lunch and even bigger CNY dinner. To say I'm proud of this accomplishment is an understatement :D. Mama actually joined me for 10 minutes before she changed her mind and lay down for a nap instead. Papa, he didn't even try. zzzzzz :p

I didn't have my worksheet to record stuff or to refer to how I did previously, so I just went as hard as I could. I started out awesomely, with 8 slow full push ups. I was surprised I could do them. I felt strong! Then it kinda went downhill from there. The push ups literally brought me to my knees. :)

This was my best Ab Ripper yet. I managed 303 'reps'! That's about 30 of each move. I was waiting for Pfifer Scissors to kick my butt, but it really wasn't so bad today. Maybe the CNY carbo-loading helped. Maybe Ma & Pa's gentle snores behind me motivated me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment!