Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 25: X Stretchhhhhh

Oh my, I am so grateful for X Stretch. I walked quite a bit today, and although I double-soled my Adidas Jawpaws, my heel hurted with the plantar fasciitis. I'm glad I could stretch my calves and feet, and not have to jump about at all in today's workout.

I'm most definitely getting a wee bit more flexible every time I stretch. It helps to 'breathe through the discomfort'. I feel shaky doing Camel and haven't managed to complete the pose yet. Same with Plough. That may come with time. When that happens, I'll post a pic!

Breakfast: 4 eggs, Lunch: Poached chicken, Snack: Boiled chickpeas, Snack: Rice crackers, Snack: Scrambled eggs; Dinner: chicken soup with minced pork, liver & veggies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment!