Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 19: Auuuugggggghhhh!

Since I may have OCD, I just had to do the rest of Yoga X before I could check the box in the Master Schedule for yesterday. Even though it was already 7 pm and I was tired from the day's (mostly unproductive) activities. So I struggled through yoga. And of course there's today's Legs & Back + Ab Ripper to contend with. So I struggled through that too. This time I did away with bands and used the pull up bar that I installed last week. And I acquired a set of 2.5 kg weights from Mama, so that got added to the workout, replacing the 1.5 kg weights.

Today was just one of those days. I gritted my teeth and just got through it. I only smiled a couple times at Tony's jokes. On top of it, my knees hurt today. The lunges were hell. Knee pain = inflammation = not good = body need more care.

I haven't taken the best care of my body as I should be - past three nights slept very late, and the past two days not eating very good foods. Breakfast was poached chicken with white rice, snack was some jackfruit, lunch was beef balls and tripe in soup, snack was a homemade oat bar, dinner was a huge salad with poached chicken and half avocado. Scrumptious. And popcorn for dessert.

Tomorrow is Kenpo, which should be muuuch better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment!