Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 26: More Core!

I only managed two thirds of Core Synergistics today as I spent way too much time making a batch of organic low sugar pineapple tarts for this weekend's quadruple birthday bash. Still it felt really good, because I remembered the routine, and could get right down to da bidnez. I gave it my all in the Staggered Hand Stacked Foot Push Ups. I didn't go deep, because I wanted more reps, and I wasn't doing them on my knees. I was so pleased that I got 20 push ups in! When I started, I couldn't do more than 5!

Although at the end of that I felt a little nauseous. The pineapple tart that I sampled for quality control still tasted quite good the 'second time round' :p

I rushed off to Bukit Jalil for my Total Immersion Level 2 swim class - the last of eight classes. Will blog about that later. It's been an amazing experience so far and I'm happy with where I am right now.

Breakfast: 4 eggs, Snack: Fish Jerky, Lunch: Chicken soup with minced pork & liver & veggies, Snack: Sardines, Pineapple tart. Snack: sweet meat, Dinner: Fish porridge, poached chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment!